[real-eyes] Re: x cell with jaws 9 help sending emails from sheet.

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:55:04 -0600

ok I need  to select a  columb of email addresses  and have them i show up  in
the to fieald in out look express in order to send an email to  the whole
columb. I want to send out a group mesage with out having to copy and paste the
addresses  one at a time into o e.

Joshua24:15
"But as for me and my household,
We will serve the Lord."

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain privileged or
confidential
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
replying to this email, and destroy all copies of the original message.