[real-eyes] grate party

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real eyes list" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:54:54 -0600

hay for those of yah that mist it, we had a grate party, We even had a
little smack, it was reggie getting smacked, however that's a story for
another day. feel free to make up the details about how he got a smack. The
cops never did show up in serch of the smack, however ofer all it was a
grate fun time.  My hats off to andrah and mike for having us over. I have
had smaller groups at my place and I know how much work goes into this for
the host. maybe we can plan a christmas party again next month for the
people that couldn't make it. then we can do it again the month after that,
and so on. this way  every one gets a chance to attend our party. smile. I
truly love our list. I like that we seldemly have messages on the list that
are best left off. Like the messages with just one or two words. like Me
too. anyway I want to give the server that handels this a  collacteve hug.
Oh yah and thanks to jim for being the grand pooba of the list. enough of
this for now ttyl.

Joshua24:15
"But as for me and my household,
We will serve the Lord."

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain privileged or
confidential
by
replying to this email, and destroy all copies of the original message.