[real-eyes] Re: Real-Eyes Oregeon

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:58:35 -0600

wow I didn't know that the list had been around for so long. that's a testment
of how grate a list it is. I am not an erly adoupter most of the time. so I
didn't get a computer tell 98. I have lern so much from this grate list. I like
 that we never make each other feel dum for asking a question. I like that we
can all recall when we had to lern stuff and had to be told how to do some
things. grate job to all, and happy new year.

Joshua24:15
"But as for me and my household,
We will serve the Lord."

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain privileged or
confidential
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
replying to this email, and destroy all copies of the original message.