[real-eyes] Re: x cell with jaws 9 help sending emails from sheet.

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimkc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:05:43 -0600

Hi, there are two ways you can try.
The way that I like the best is to select the range using the go to dialog.

So, for example, let' say that your addresses are in cells A2 through A25.
You would press control G and type
a2:a25
and hit enter.

Note the colon between the two cell references.

Then, all of those cells will be highlighted.

You could also shift down arrow to select cells down the column, but the
first way works so well, that it is probably the best.