[real-eyes] Re: the cover letter

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 04:05:23 -0600

Hi Ruthie,

Loved your tag line.  I know that National Lampoon song well.

You are a fluke of the universe.
You have no right to be here.
And whether you can hear it or not, the universe, is laughing behind your
back.
GIVE UP!

Dee-teer-e-or-otta.  from the adjitive deteriation.  It's so lovely.

"Always look on the bright side of death.
Even as yu draw your terminal breath."

Life of Bryan