[real-eyes] Re: setting up a group in out look express

  • From: "Fettgather, Jim" <jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:01:14 -0600

1.  From the Inbox, press Control Shift L to activate the New Group
Dialog.
2. In the edit box, type a name for the new distribution list
3.  To select members from your address book, press Alt M.
4.  To type in members' email addresses manually, press Alt D.

5.  If you elect to add members based on existing entries in your
address book, tab to the list of entries, hold down the control key, and
press the spacebar on those names you wish to add.
6.  Tab to OK and press Enter
7.  Then, tab to Update now, and press Enter.
8.  Press Alt S to close and save.