[real-eyes] Re: looks like just a keyboard, it actually has a whole computer inside

  • From: Paul Mimms <pmimms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 22:55:24 -0500

I believe that company was IRTI, and it did not take off at all.  This
new keyboard computer seems to be little more than a net book covered by
a full-size keyb oard, but without a monitor.  In fact it is made by
Asus, one of the leaders in the manufacture of netbooks.  I totally
agree with getting the netbook for $200 or $300 less.