[real-eyes] Re: jaws scripting

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimkc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 22:18:54 -0600

Here is a web site that apparently has Jaws scripts for Google Talk and
Yahoo Messenger, but only for Jaws versions 6 and 7.

http://aruni100.googlepages.com/jawsscripts

From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, January 27, 2007 8:34 pm
To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Todd, what program are you looking for scripts for?  And sorry, don't know
anything about Java other than Jim likes his with a good donut, grin.

Ruthie &

 How do I set my laser printer on stun?

MSN Messenger ID:  ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL and Yahoo Messenger ID:  chaosynchronous