[real-eyes] Re: Sorting deleted items

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 22:19:56 -0600

I have a step by step tutorial I wrote out for using message rules to do
spam filtering, and it includes step by step for making all the rules
necessary, would you like me to send it to the list?

Ruthie &

  You can't be late until you show up.

MSN Messenger ID:  ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL and Yahoo Messenger ID:  chaosynchronous