[real-eyes] Re: jaws scripting

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 21:49:06 -0600

There are a lot of different places to find scripts and your best bet is to
look for the sripts for the program you want to use.  And sorry, don't know
anything about google talk.

Ruthie &

  On the other hand, you have different fingers

MSN Messenger ID:  ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL and Yahoo Messenger ID:  chaosynchronous