[real-eyes] Re: how to create folders with Outlook Express

  • From: "Greg Epley" <gregepley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 19:55:59 -0500

Ctrl+Shift+e does work in Outlook Express on XP.  The only exception I'm aware
of is if one is focused on the Deleted Items folder, in which case, nothing
happens when you press the keys, but otherwise, I found I could create a new
folder, even when focused in the message list view, though I'd recommend being
focused in the folders list so the folder is created at the proper level.
-Greg Epley
Thinkzo Systems
Web: http://www.thinkzo.com