[real-eyes] Re: how to create folders with Outlook Express

  • From: "Nancy VanSandt" <maxvanwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 19:45:17 -0500

I don't know if this will work for you, but I tried it and it did for me.
While in your inbox, press alt-f for the files menu, then n for new.  Arrow
down until you hear Jaws say, "folder, shift control E."  Then,press enter, and
you should be able to create your folder.
Nancy Van Sandt
The MaxVan Menagerie