[real-eyes] Re: going to Kansas City

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:01:46 -0500

I know. That's why I'm not sure how well this will work out. My friend Frank
is coming into St. Louis on Friday the 6th. The next day he'll go get a car,
and we'll head out to KC. We're staying with Sagi and having dinner with her
that night. We'd probably have breakfast with her the next day, but then the
rest of the day would be free. Do you guys know Sagi? Anyway, that's how
things are happening, and I don't think I have much control over it. If it
can't work maybe we can try it another time, but it was a neat idea anyway.