[real-eyes] going to Kansas City

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Real Eyes" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:14:19 -0500

Hey guys, and gals alike, A friend is coming to St. Louis to see me over
Easter weekend. Then we're coming to KC to see a friend of mine on Saturday,
April 7. We'll stay there overnight. I hope this idea works for at least
some of you, but I was thinking that, if you guys wanted to pick a
restaurant and tell me where, we could all meet for lunch or dinner, and I
could meet you guys. You guys pick the restaurant, maybe a nice barbecue
place. I know KC's known for good barbecue. Let me know where and how to get
there, and even give me the address. I'll talk to my friend before he gets
here, and maybe he can even find a map from Sagi's house, where we'll be
staying, to the place you pick, like maybe on map quest or somewhere like
that. Let me know what you guys think. We have just a bit under 2 weeks to
plan this, and I think it could be fun. Bye for now, and I hope to see some
of you very soonly now.

To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show every Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday
> evening
 at 8pm EST.

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx