[real-eyes] Re: a jaws 8 question

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimkc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 00:46:26 -0600

Hi Nancy, I wonder if you have tried these steps?
If you are wanting to  do this in outlook express, from  within Outlook
Express, press Insert and 6 from top row.
Press Alt+S and then U.
Ensure that the radio button for both characters and words is checked.
Press Enter.
Press Control+S to save your changes.
Press Alt+F4 to close Configuration Manager.