[real-eyes] a jaws 8 question

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:36:49 -0600

How do I make jaws says both characters and words when I type? I've used
insert 2, and that works for a while, but it reverts back to saying just
characters. I went into the configuration manager and found it under user
options, and it even had that radio button checked, but it won't stay that
way. I'm sure when I'm through typing this message it will revert back to
saying just characters. I really like it to say both characters and words
because it gives me 2 chances to catch my typing errors before sending a
message. That way they almost never get by me. Anyway, any help or advice
you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Nancy J. Lynn