[real-eyes] Re: a jaws 8 question

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:52:11 -0600

Hi Nancy.  Here's the steps.

1.  Hit ins+6 on the number row.
2.  Hit Ctrl+Shift+D.  This will open the default configuration file, which
will change the settings for everything unless you specify in another
program to do something differently.

3.  Hit Alt+S to go into the set options menu and then hit enter on the top
item in the list, which is User Options.

4.  Tab twice and then use your arrows to select characters and words.

5.  hit enter to close the dialog box.

6.  Close the configuration manager.  A dialog box will pop up asking if you
want to changes, make sure you hit Y for yes.

This should do it.  If you have any other questions or any problems come up,
let me know.

Ruthie &

  There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

MSN Messenger ID:  ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL and Yahoo Messenger ID:  chaosynchronous