[real-eyes] Re: Using Hotmail?

  • From: "Sarah Jevnikar" <sarah.jevnikar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:15:14 -0500

Hi Nancy,
I use JAWS and hotmail, though it's not the easiest thing in the world.
Often I find that pressing insert F7 to get to the links list, and then s a
number of times until you get to the send link is the easiest. A little
tedious, but it's the best thing I've been able to do.
Good luck,
Sarah Jevnikar