[real-eyes] Re: Using Hotmail?

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:19:03 -0600

I also have a hotmail account, and this bit of information may be useful, if
you are using the full version instead of the classic version.
This help information from the hotmail web page references screen readers,
and reads as follows.

You can switch back and forth between the full version and the classic
version of Windows Live Hotmail at any time. The full version has
drag-and-drop functionality, right-click menus, and a reading pane to help
you view e-mail quickly. The classic version uses check boxes and doesn't
have a reading pane, and it is similar to MSN Hotmail. If you have a screen
reader, you may find the classic version easier to use.

Hope this is helpful, this can all be found under Options.