[real-eyes] Re: Two Questions

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 09:43:42 -0600

Another is called HeyWire and works well.  Same deal, you get a free phone
number for texting.  These are texting apps, not instant messaging apps.
The new operating system supports Twitter natively.  I have also heard the
regular Facebook app works pretty well.  You definitely want Skype.

As for the Movie Vault, you just need to sign up for a free membership on
his site, blindmicemart.com, to access the movies again.  It's in the
members only area now.  He was a store first, and it's his way of reminding
people of that.