[real-eyes] Re: Two Questions

  • From: "Fettgather, Jim" <jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:27:34 +0000

Two alternative texting apps come to mind that work well, one is called
TextPlus and the other is called TextFree.
I believe that one of them uses your existing phone number, while the other
actually assigns you an alternative phone number, not necessarily in your
preferred area code.

Both of them work just fine with Voiceover.