[real-eyes] having trouble with a file in wordpad

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 12:52:01 -0800

Hi, everyone,
I wanted to read a file in wordpad called list of songs that I had written for
a friend. When I opened the file in the usual way, all I got was â??wâ?? and
nothing else. Then I tried opening the file in windows explorer and the same
thing happened. Last I tried opening it with jarte. When I hit the down-arrow
key to try to read the first song, all I got was the windows dinging sound. I
uninstalled web IE thinking that might be the culprit but it wasnâ??t

Iâ??m running windows 7 home premium 64-bit system if this will help. Iâ??m not
sure what else to try next. The file is an rtf document.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Rosemarie