[real-eyes] Re: To iPhone questions

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimfettgather@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 05:36:39 -0600

Hello, are you referring to Epub files?
If so, you need an app that can read Epub files, one such free ap  would be
Ibooks.
So for example, if you email an Epub file to yourself, or try to open it
within Dropbox via the Share option, Ibooks would be listed as a program you
can use.
If you nent Pub files, those are from Microsoft Publisher and I am sure
cannot be read on the IOS device.