[real-eyes] Re: To iPhone questions

  • From: "Kimberly A. Morrow, PhD" <morrowka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 13:53:58 +0000

Jim,

Thank you for the link to the Alex voice. I like his diction, however I don't
like the robotic quality of his vocal inflection. I'm definitely sticking with
Suzy VoiceOver, at least for the time being!

Kimberly A. Morrow, PhD
Communications Coordinator, Message of Hope
Unity
Message of Hope Ministry
1901 NW Blue Parkway
Unity Village, MO 64065