[real-eyes] Re: Tell Me Survey totally Inaccessible

  • From: Henry Pearce <hpearce6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 13:49:04 -0500

Hi Jim,

Your surmise is correct. I filled out the survey, and that is how it is done. Each link is either yes no, check box. It is extremely inconvenient but doable.

At 07:04 AM 5/11/2006, you wrote:

This is a fascinating bit of code, the likes of which i have never seen.
Well, actually, I have seen this on other web pages.
It looks like there are two choices, and when you press enter on a link, it seems to dynamically change.
Jaws announces them as
Link: style9/check-0
Link: Style 9 check-1

One is for yes, the other is for no, or rather, more like representations that could also have been presented as radio buttons.
---
I will have to play with this a bit more, I am as yet not certain, it looks like it may be accessible, but very very inconvenient!