[real-eyes] Re: Tell Me Survey totally Inaccessible

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimkc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 15:52:28 -0500

This is quite interesting, because when I went to check out the survey again, I could not participate in the survey a second time.

I believe there must be a cookie involved.

Checking from another computer, the question regarding whether or not you agree to the terms and conditions is followed by two links.

Link:  Style 9 yes 0
Link: Style 9 No 0

Pressing enter on the appropriate link changes that zero to a one.

Mainly, I am unhappy that I cannot enter the contest multiple times to increase my chances for winning an inaccessible Ipod!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>