[real-eyes] Re: Tell Me Survey totally Inaccessible

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:13:16 -0500

The first edit box for question 1 saying do you agree to the terms I could
find no way to get in.  Also the check boxes for services.  I don't think I
like this particular JAVA script with a screen reader.  It's also difficult
to find anyone on the site to complain about it too.  I just hope surveys
like that aren't a trend.