[real-eyes] Re: Phones for Kim from Andrea

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:02:08 -0500

I'm forwarding this for her because she can't write to the list from where she
is.
Reg

I don't know about your phone carrier, but I think mobile speaks tech support
sucks.  I tried to email the address listed in their manual and I got a general
message that stated that they don't speak English and I need to contact where I
purchased it from and then listed about ten other links to go to for help.  I
uninstalled this software from my phone and I know it was uninstalled and then
I mailed back the one that I had just ran the uninstall on and then ran the
install for my new phone, and low and behold, i got the prompt that it was
still on another phone.  I know that it wasn't on the other phone because  I
rebooted that phone and after ten minutes, the speech just kept repeating,
register your device.  Now I guess I get to try to deal with them and convince
them that I am not trying to steal a copy, I own a copy, and then won't give it
to me.  If it comes down to it, I will buy the talks software.
Regards,
Andrea M. Breier