[real-eyes] Re: Outlook WebMail and Jaws

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:18:58 -0500

Another trick with mail to web is use the personalize web page settings with
JAWS which is insert shift V and tell it to ignore inline frames.  Then the
Google adds that come with messages and on the main page will be skipped
entirely with no other ill effects and your setting will be saved for only
that web site.

Reg