[real-eyes] Re: Outlook WebMail and Jaws

  • From: "Ruthie Clark" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:58:56 -0500

You might be able to convince their IT dept to forward all messages to the addresses that uses the outlook webmail into a personal address of yours. it took me some coaxing and explaining about accessibility, but that's what I did with my university mail.

Ruthie and the crew.

 A bug in the hand is better than one as yet undetected.

Visit www.ruthieville.com today for your daily dose of me.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimberly Morrow, PhD." <morrowmediakc@xxxxxxxxx>