[real-eyes] Re: Olympus digetal recorder

  • From: "Ben Blagg" <bblagg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 18:10:00 -0600

The WS200S is a pretty good recorder for about $129. also check out the
digital recorders at Office Depot.  The WS200S is the recorder I use to
record the spots for the U.G. phone and web.  I use a Soyny mike and it
works fine.  Also the internal microphone works well if you want to record
for eaxample a conference.  Hope this helps.
Ben Blagg

Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep
voting on what to have for dinner.
---James Bovard