[real-eyes] Re: NLS downloads

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 15:51:43 -0600

it will drane the battery because of the way it uses info from the thumb
drive.

AS I recall it has to do with the  power it needs to use data from the thumb
drive.

Not shore if that's correct because I read it a while ago.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"
Call us anytime at 888.824.3022