[real-eyes] Fw: GW Micro Blowout Sale Extended for a Limited Time!

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 12:46:17 -0500

GW Micro Blowout Sale Extended for a Limited Time!Some of you might find this
useful for information.
Duyahn

GW Micro recently announced a very special sale of some of our blindness and
low vision products.  Due to popular demand, we have decided to continue the
sale.  This is for a limited time only and is on a first-come, first-served
basis.

We have the following new products for sale with full warranty:

Braille Sense Plus QT
Voice Sense
Voice Sense QT
SyncBraille
Portable SenseView Duo
Portable SenseView Light

We have the following units that were used as demo units.  These units are
fully tested and come with a 30-day warranty.  Sales of all demo equipment are
final.

Braille Sense Plus QT
Voice Sense
Portable SenseView Duo
Portable SenseView
Portable SenseView Light

These products are all being sold at drastically reduced prices.  Call now for
pricing and availability because these products will not last long at these
prices!

This offer is only good while supplies last.  Call us at (260) 489-3671 or
email the Orders Department at orders@xxxxxxxxxxx to place your order today!