[real-eyes] Re: For Brandie

  • From: "brat-brandie@xxxxxxxx" <brat-brandie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 01:32:14 GMT

         hi jim e. thank you for info.  i always loking update on new tty, i
got my new tty about two month ago its called  krown braille tty i not study
very good its different as before oh well. so i  will have to practice with
that new one. in furture if i like that pacmate with tty. i dont know if
freedom scientic able to trade my braille lite 18 because i have 2 of them
here, one broke and one still good. i believe that  karen love with tty, she
used tty with my braille lite for two years  when she was live here in kc she
borrowed my tty and braille lite with her roommate too both of them nuts to
called me like late midnight time ha ha ha i told karen about  promgram called
nextalk is update this year, she is trying to do that i already have downlaoded
free its neat. i hope karen probably bug to call me at midnight again <smile>

when karen and i had been play with my second tty called commlite with my
braille lite we been fight over that we got it done but not use it anymore i
left it in storage box since i lost file of that.