[real-eyes] For Brandie

  • From: "Jim Ellsworth" <jellsworth1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 21:21:04 -0400

Hi Brandie,

As promised I spoke with one of the people who will be in Kansas City
helpingout with the PAC Mate training.  He will be bringing Face To Face and
perhaps FSTTY and is very willing to spend some one on one time with you to
show you how it all works.  I seem to have deleted your e mail so if you
will send me your e mail address I will forward it on to Scott, one of the
people who will be there.  He would be pleased to spend time with you and
show you all about the PAC Mate and the different things that may interest
you including Fact To Face and FSTTY.

Thank you,
Jim Ellsworth