[real-eyes] Fw: New ID mate list

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 00:01:27 -0500

Hi I D mate bar code scanner users, There is a new list that just got
started on yahoogroups.  It is to be able to talk about your I d mate and
share ideas as to how to use it the best.  It will also be good for turning
in bar codes that need to be put into the data base.  David from the company
will also be on the list, so we will have a chance to tell them what we like
and dislike about the I D mate.  In the long run, I feel this will make for
a better product in the future.  To subscribe, just send a blank E-mail to,
idmate-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Tom Klaus, Co moderator of the idmate list.