[real-eyes] Re: Christmas Get Together

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:09:54 -0600

K, thanks...I will let you know by 5 tomorrow then.  Gotta figure out =
how I'm going to get out to get a gift though...my aide I had may no =
longer be my aide and I don't really have one right now.  I was going to =
go buy a gift basket of some time...O crap I just forgot, I'm going to =
be on the Plaza tomorrow!!!  NM, lol.

Ruthie &

=20
RIP Butters 6/19/2005-11/17/2007

Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.=20

"We are more than the sum of our parts."=20
Private mail is *always* welcome.

MSN Messenger ID:
ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL ID:=20
chaosynchronous

We are the few,
Who speak for the many,
Who cannot speak for themselves.

We are the many,
Who speak for the one,
Who could not speak for herself.=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  Date:=3D3D20
      > 12/16/2007 11:36 AM
      >
      >=3D3D20

      To subscribe or to leave the list, or to set other subscription =
=3D3D
    options,
      go to www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.=3D3D20
      12/15/2007 12:00 PM
      =3D3D20

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.=3D3D20
      12/15/2007 12:00 PM
      =3D3D20

      To subscribe or to leave the list, or to set other subscription =
=3D3D
    options, go to www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes

    -- Type: image/jpeg
    -- File: email.jpg

    To subscribe or to leave the list, or to set other subscription =3D
  options, go
    to www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes

    To subscribe or to leave the list, or to set other subscription =3D
  options, go to www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes

  -- Type: image/jpeg
  -- File: email.jpg

  To subscribe or to leave the list, or to set other subscription =
options, go=20
  to www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes

  --=20
  Checked by AVG Free Edition.