[real-eyes] Re: Christmas Get Together

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 06:12:36 -0600

Thursday, December 20, 6:30 PM.

-----Original Message-----
From: real-eyes-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:real-eyes-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of & Ruthie
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2007 6:42 PM
To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [real-eyes] Re: Christmas Get Together

Hey, I lost the original message, can someone send me the date and time =
again?  I'd like to come, and I realized transportation isn't such a big =
deal as I thought it would be...so if someone can let me know I'd =
appreciate it.  I might have something going on that evening if it's the =
evening I'm thinking it was.

Thanks anybody who answers...

Ruthie &

=20
RIP Butters 6/19/2005-11/17/2007

You never finish a program, you just stop working on it.=20

"We are more than the sum of our parts."=20
Private mail is *always* welcome.

MSN Messenger ID:
ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL ID:=20