[rbp-vienna] Re: Summary of meeting yesterday evening

  • From: Filip Kis <filip.kis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbp-vienna <rbp-vienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 16:12:16 +0200

As for blindfolding Rudi, I think that will be extremely hard if not
impossible. I was thinking we could get something like this:

http://etsyhcteam.blogspot.se/2010/12/just-in-case-you-get-chilly-while-you.html

But that would not be very social because he would need to have it on for
1h and we would not interact with him.

I don't know if it's possible to get a coupe in the train. If so, we can
put plastic bags on the windows (pull on curtains) and usually you can also
turn of the speaker in those, so we would be quite OK. If not, all of that
might be a bit harder, so let's be prepared for it to fail anyhow.
Specially since he's not stupid and if you say that many bachelor parties
wanted to go to Bratislava, well, it will be kind of obvious.

Filip

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Alexander Rind <alex.rind@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please fill in here:
> https://docs.google.com/**spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar_**
> H33pwgZoIdDV2Q0RTLVdiZFR6dVdzT**1ZVVWtOT1E&usp=sharing<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar_H33pwgZoIdDV2Q0RTLVdiZFR6dVdzT1ZVVWtOT1E&usp=sharing>
>
> I also assume that all of us will have a subway/tram ticket for Vienna
> (since walking from Ronacher to Hauptbahnhof is not so much fun).
>
> -- Alex
>

> On 25.04.2013 12:35, Manuel Bernhardt wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>>  We discussed whether we involve Michal Görner for local knowledge in
>>> Bratislava.
>>>

>> Indeed, let's add him to the mix, I would say, then we have two guides
>> :) Could you contact him, or do you want me to?
>>
>>  If we go by train only one way, I found some queer ways to reduce costs
>>> even
>>> further (8 Euro Vorteilscard, 4 Euro Österreichcard/VOR Netzkarte, 12