[rbp-vienna] Re: Summary of meeting yesterday evening

  • From: Manuel Bernhardt <bernhardt.manuel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbp-vienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:35:01 +0200

Hi!

> We discussed whether we involve Michal Görner for local knowledge in
> Bratislava.

Indeed, let's add him to the mix, I would say, then we have two guides
:) Could you contact him, or do you want me to?

> If we go by train only one way, I found some queer ways to reduce costs even
> further (8 Euro Vorteilscard, 4 Euro Österreichcard/VOR Netzkarte, 12 Euro
> people with Wien daily ticket). I can support you in buying the tickets.

Wow, very nice! Do you think we need to buy them in advance, or only
on saturday? I would maybe tend in favor of buying them in advance,
but then we need to know who has a vorteilscard etc.
Maybe I'll start a google doc for this. Do we know if Rudi has a vorteilscard?

Thx,

manu