[ratpack] Re: quiet in here

  • From: Mark Smith <muttley128@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rat Pack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 20:32:01 -0700

awesome thanks, get some sleep or i'll have to for you
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:42:04 -0700
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ratpack] Re: quiet in here

I've been up to my eyeballs in web support/design/administration.
That just means that I've been sitting at my computer for way too many
hours wondering how things got so screwed up.  :)

Mustang and other photos here:

http://www.chevyasylum.com/cruisin/cruisin2010/20100115/oneeach/1001150007.html

I thought I was retired.  No, I'm just tired.

RtR

At 06:26 PM 1/21/2010, you wrote:

the pack has been quiet i
haven't gotten anything recently

Ray did you take any shots of the new mustang

Sign up
now.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390707/direct/01/