[ratpack] Re: Pics from Monterey

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:06:34 -0500

Count on it.  I am stuck with the phone here. But I have a tractor I did years
ago that is less than an inch and has rubies in the tail lights and diamonds in
the headlights. Look for a separate email.  I love this kind of work. 6 to 8
hours of work and something to show for it.

JC

Sent from my iPhone