[ratpack] Re: Pics from Monterey

  • From: Larry Knight <carpixguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 18:44:24 -0600

No, I don't think so. I was told the one at Miller is a 7/8 replica. The one
in the shot is owned and driven by a rich guy named Bruce Canepa
www.canepa.com
He had 6 or 8 cars there, a Jag prototype, a Porsche 935, the 917, and some
others. His trailer looked like a real racing team
Incredable stuff this guy owns and sells
Larr