[ratpack] Re: Pics from Monterey

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 04:45:00 -0500

I am making a wax for a customer that owns an identical Bugatti ( different
number)   He races and does rallies in it all over. I am making it in miniature
as a pin for his wife that rides along in the rally events. It's the same color
too. What are the odds?  It will be gold eventually.
JC

Sent from my iPhone