[ratpack] Re: Larry

  • From: "Larry Knight" <Larry.Knight@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:08:30 -0700

Mr. Hot wheels

I am truly envious of your photo's you shot Sat. at the wintercross.
Just like your phone call to me OVERSTEER!!! The rest of you Rat
Packerers should check out Paul's photos of the Wintercross event last
Saturday.

http://hotwheels-paul.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

I have never seen either a 911 or an S2000 actually driven in the snow.
Great shots Paul, I wish I would have bagged my kid's basketball game
and come out. Thanks for posting them, you da man.

Larr