[ratpack] Re: Larry

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:11:06 -0700

Thanks Larr,
I still am not happy at all with taking pictures in fog, gloom, smog and
general crud.  I had to work like heck just to get them semi acceptable.  They
really are not good photos.  I did not have one decent exposure out of all of
the shots.  I wont even go into how many pixels I wasted.

So for rest of the Pack please don't even waste your time looking.  I only put
them up because Larry likes oversteer so much.