[ratpack] Re: Another morning adventure...

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 14:14:38 -0600

If you go up 200 S all the way to the end there's a Kiwi's lodge there and
you just park and follow the trail. The other strange thing about this fall
is there is no creek. How is that possible you say. The creek is diverted
into a culvert and takes the creek the rest of the way to Utah lake.

No picture came through cause the operator is a dunder head, how about this?

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z
aka Michael Wells