[ratpack] Re: Another morning adventure...

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 21:18:11 +0000 (UTC)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Wells" <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 5, 2010 2:14:38 PM
Subject: [ratpack] Re: Another morning adventure...

If you go up 200 S all the way to the end there's a Kiwi's lodge there and you
just park and follow the trail. The other strange thing about this fall is
there is no creek. How is that possible you say. The creek is diverted into a
culvert and takes the creek the rest of the way to Utah lake.

No picture came through cause the operator is a dunder head, how about this?

Dr Z

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 2:11 PM, < humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Dr. Z;  No pic came thru...How does a person get to the trailhead?
Thx; C.