[racktables-users] Re: Upgrade 20.8 to 20.10

  • From: Denis Ovsienko <denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 12:35:48 +0100

---- On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 18:42:25 +0100 Craig Gleason wrote ----

I have been trying to upgrade RackTables from 20.8 to 20.10. I have followed
the instructions - below - however, the software is not detecting the new
version. Any suggestions?

Hello Craig.

If you still see 0.20.8 as RackTables version at the top of the page, this
clearly means the 0.20.10 files have been uploaded to a wrong place on the
server. You can check the httpd configuration to find out where the working
instance of RackTables actually is on the filesystem.

--
Denis Ovsienko