[racktables-users] Upgrade 20.8 to 20.10

  • From: Craig Gleason <craig.gleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 17:42:25 +0000 (UTC)

I have been trying to upgrade RackTables from 20.8 to 20.10. I have followed
the instructions - below - however, the software is not detecting the new
version. Any suggestions?

0. BACKUP YOUR DATABASE and check the release notes below before actually
starting the upgrade.
1. Remove all existing files except configuration (the "inc/secret.php" file)
and local plugins (in the "plugins" directory).
2. Put the contents of the new tar.gz/zip archive into the place.
3. Open the RackTables page in a browser. The software will detect version
mismatch and display a message telling to log in as admin to finish
the upgrade.
4. Do that and report any errors to the bug tracker or the mailing list.